Emre Elbeyoglu

Emre Elbeyoglu

London Website Twitter

Co-founder and CEO at Popupsmart. I just wanted to share my know-how about SEO for Ghost creators.

Check out the latest posts
Emre Elbeyoglu

How to Add No-Follow Links in Ghost Posts?

Links are crucial aspects of your SEO game, and providing no-follow links can contribute to the improvement of your website's search engine ranking. Let's look into what are no follow links and then get into why no-follow links are important, and how can you add no follow links in Ghost...

Ghost vs Medium: Which is better? (Based on +140H Research)

What is Ghost and Medium as blogging platforms and their target audience Ghost and Medium are both popular blogging platforms that allow users to easily create and publish content on the web. Both platforms offer a range of features and capabilities to help users create and manage their blogs. Ghost...

Zsh command not found node on Ghost Blog (Resolved)

It looks like you are trying to run the node command in the Zsh shell, but the shell is unable to find the command. Here are a few things you can try to fix this error: 1. Make sure that Node.js is installed on your system. If you are...

Emre Elbeyoglu

Best SEO Tools for Ghost Blogging Platform

In SEO, 90% is being clear about the objective and the audience we are targeting, developing a strategy that is consistent with both, and knowing how to develop it. The remaining 10% is the tool, but that 10% is essential, since it can greatly facilitate our work and significantly increase...

Emre Elbeyoglu

What is Ghost Blogging Platform?

Introduction Ghost is a fully open-source, adaptable platform for building and running a modern online publication. It's built on Node.js and it uses MongoDB for data storage and MySQL for comment moderation. Ghost provides a clean user interface that makes it simple to publish content online. Ghost is an...

Emre Elbeyoglu

How do keyword research for Ghost Blog?

The search for keywords should be the basis of the SEO of Ghost blog , if we are not clear why the users come to our website, it will be very difficult (if not impossible) for us to increase and optimize traffic for keywords that we do not know. The first...

You’ve successfully subscribed to Ghost SEO
Welcome back! You’ve successfully signed in.
Great! You’ve successfully signed up.
Success! Your email is updated.
Your link has expired
Success! Check your email for magic link to sign-in.